Not only is this no bake, gluten free Chocolate Log so yummy, but it is super easy to make.
- 600ml thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 packets ALDI 180gm Has No… Gluten Free Triple Chocolate Biscuits
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 dessert spoon sugar
- 1 dash chocolate liqueur (if desired)
- Grated chocolate for decorating
- Whip cream with sugar and vanilla and set aside.
- Mix cocoa powder, hot water, sugar and liqueur in a bowl.
- Spread a layer of whipped cream on the top of a serving plate.
- Dunk the biscuits into the chocolate water mixture and layer together horizontally in a log shape, sandwiching together with whipped cream.
- Cover the biscuit log with the remainder of the whipped cream and decorate with grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate and allow to set.