This recipe is best prepared the day before to allow the flavours to intensify. Continue reading “Christmas Cheese Ball – Gluten Free”
- 100gm unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 250gm Gluten Free chocolate chip biscuits, crushed
- 3 x 50gm Cadbury Crunchie chocolate bars, crushed
- 200gm dark cooking chocolate
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Red and green icing for decorating
- Melt butter and condensed milk in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add to crushed biscuits and Crunchie bar in a bowl and mix well.
- Press firmly into a greased square slice pan 20cmx20cm and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Melt chocolate and oil in small saucepan over low heat. Pour over slice base and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Decorate with red and green icing. Once icing has hardened, cut into pieces and serve.
I hope you all enjoyed my Christmas Recipe Series in the lead up to Christmas.
In case you missed any of my recipes, I have them all ‘Wrapped Up’for you below! Continue reading “Christmas Recipes Wrapped Up”